At King & Siegel LLP, we know that the abuse of consumer rights distort the market and deprive consumers of the right to make free and fair choices with their money. That's why our consumer protection practice stands up for those whose rights have been violated by companies that put profit ahead of the law. We proudly use our years of experience to help clients take legal action against sellers, manufacturers, debt collectors, financial institutions, and other companies for negligent and illegal conduct.
Contact us to request a free case consultation with one of our talented legal professionals.
Compensation for damages is often best pursued as class action lawsuits, depending on the wrongful conduct of the company and the number of people harmed or wronged by the product or negligent action. When it comes to class action lawsuits, there is strength in numbers, so call our firm today if you need legal advice regarding:
- Unfair Bank & Lender Practices: Are you being hassled over hidden charges, overcharges, or other improper charges by your bank or lender? Call today so we can explain your rights under the law.
- Billing Fraud: We handle cases involving unfair and deceptive billing practices, like unauthorized auto-renewal charges and other types of hidden fees.
- Robocalls & Spam: Are you tired of getting unsolicited calls, text messages, and faxes from companies? Reach out to us today so we can determine if these actions violate your rights under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
- Unfair Debt Collection Practices: It is illegal for debt collectors to use deceptive and/or abusive tactics to pressure you into paying. Call our firm if you are being harassed by debt collectors and we will discuss how to protect your consumer rights.
- False Advertising: Deceptive or untrue statements regarding a product or service, like misleading labeling, false representations, or deceptive information about product pricing or features can be grounds for a class action lawsuit. Call today to discuss your situation with a lawyer at King & Siegel LLP.
Whether you feel like a company or institution has wronged or misled you regarding their products or attempst to collect a debt, King & Siegel LLP is here to answer your questions, address your concerns, and walk you through each aspect fo the legal process so you can make informed decisions. Get in touch with us today so we can get started drafting your comprehensive case strategy.
I couldn't have asked for a better law firm or attorneys.- Alma F.
It is extremely difficult to find an attorney that is sympathetic and compassionate, while also being assertive and impervious. Julian encompasses all of those qualities.- Brittany V.
They went above and beyond what was expected. They are both compassionate, trustworthy, driven, extremely knowledgeable, and aggressive when necessary.- Sharon M.
I can't speak highly enough about Elliot and Julian. They really restored my faith in attorneys.- Mike P.
Every time I email, called, or text he was always quick to answer and that took an immense amount of stress out of the process.- Lisa R.
We Get Results
We go toe-to-toe with employers to get you the compensation you deserve.
Free, No-Strings-Attached Consultations
All consultations are 100% free. Not sure you have a case? That's fine. We're happy to learn more about your situation and point you in the right direction.
Clients Always Come First
We understand that our clients trust us with their most personal and critical legal issues. We do not take this responsibility lightly. You are not just a number to us.
We Are Passionate About What We Do
We started King & Siegel because we believe that the same aggressive, skilled, and passionate litigation tactics we learned at big firms could and should be available to workers and consumers in their most critical legal moments—when you are harassed, assaulted, demoted, fired, defrauded, or exploited by the institutions you rely on.
Whether you know you've been wronged or you just want to understand your rights, we provide free, 30-minute consultations. Tell us your story today.