California Consumer Class Action Attorneys
Call King & Siegel LLP Today to Request a Free Consultation
Class action lawsuits are one of the few ways regular people can hold corporations accountable for wrongdoing. Our experienced class action attorneys know that fraud and other consumer rights abuses take advantage of consumers and funnel money into shareholders’ pockets. That’s why our consumer protection practice stands up for those whose rights have been violated by companies that put profit ahead of the law.
We use our years of experience to help clients bring class action lawsuits against sellers, manufacturers, debt collectors, financial institutions, and other companies for negligent and illegal conduct.
Contact us to request a free case consultation with one of our experienced class action attorneys.
Consumer Class Action Cases We Handle
Class action lawsuits are one of the best mechanisms for corporate accountability. This is because companies usually will not change their practices unless the cost is significant. When it comes to class action lawsuits, there is strength in numbers, so call our firm today if you need legal advice regarding:
- Unfair Bank & Lender Practices: Are you being hassled over hidden charges, overcharges, or other improper charges by your bank or lender? Call today so we can explain your rights under the law.
- Billing Fraud: We handle cases involving unfair and deceptive billing practices, like unauthorized auto-renewal charges and other types of hidden fees.
- Robocalls & Spam: Are you tired of getting unsolicited calls, text messages, and faxes from companies? Reach out to us today so we can determine if these actions violate your rights under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
- Unfair Debt Collection Practices: It is illegal for debt collectors to use deceptive and/or abusive tactics to pressure you into paying. Call our firm if you are being harassed by debt collectors and we will discuss how to protect your consumer rights.
- False Advertising: Deceptive or untrue statements regarding a product or service, like misleading labeling, false representations, or deceptive information about product pricing or features can be grounds for a class action lawsuit. Call today to discuss your situation with a lawyer at King & Siegel LLP.
Our experienced legal team also handles other types of cases including:
- Employment Law