At King & Siegel LLP, we are committed to using our superior legal skills and knowledge to enforce the rights of the clients we serve so they can make a living free from discrimination, harassment, and wage theft. Our talented lawyers graduated from the top five law schools, including Harvard, Columbia, and NYU, and trained at the country's biggest and best litigation firms. Our reputable legal team proudly dedicates our efforts to providing clients with strategic, top-notch legal services and representation that are tailored to meet the unique needs of their cases.
After working as corporate litigators, our founders started King & Siegel because we believe that the same aggressive, skilled, and passionate litigation tactics used by the country’s biggest companies could and should be available to workers and consumers in their most critical legal moments—when you have been betrayed by the institutions you rely on for your job and economic stability. So if you have been harassed, assaulted, demoted, fired, defrauded, or exploited, we encourage you to contact our professional and compassionate legal team in Los Angeles for a free case review.
- Workplace Retaliation
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Medical & Disability Leave
- Religious Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Parental Status Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Equal Pay Act
- Wage & Hour Violations
- Consumer Class Action
- Sexual Harassment
We Get Results
We go toe-to-toe with employers to get you the compensation you deserve.
Free, No-Strings-Attached Consultations
All consultations are 100% free. Not sure you have a case? That's fine. We're happy to learn more about your situation and point you in the right direction.
Clients Always Come First
We understand that our clients trust us with their most personal and critical legal issues. We do not take this responsibility lightly. You are not just a number to us.
We Are Passionate About What We Do
We started King & Siegel because we believe that the same aggressive, skilled, and passionate litigation tactics we learned at big firms could and should be available to workers and consumers in their most critical legal moments—when you are harassed, assaulted, demoted, fired, defrauded, or exploited by the institutions you rely on.
King & Siegel LLP focuses exclusively on fighting for economic justice by seeking compensation for wronged employees and bringing class action lawsuits on behalf of consumers in the greater Los Angeles area.
Areas of law we practice at our firm include:
- Wage & Hour Cases: Wage and hour claims include claims for unpaid wages, unpaid meal or rest period premiums, unpaid overtime, and unpaid, off-the-clock work time, including time spent putting on protective equipment and going through security lines. We have represented clients in large class actions leading to millions of dollars of recovery to California’s workers.
- Employment Discrimination: Employment discrimination claims include claims that an employee was treated differently and suffered consequences based on their gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, familial status, or other protected category.
- Sexual Harassment: Maybe your boss promises you career advancement if you agree to a date, or co-workers make sexual comments around you or slander your gender or sexual orientation. These situations are fraught, traumatic, and stressful. We are here to help you fight for the justice you deserve.
- Equal Pay Cases: Employers are generally prohibited from paying you lower wages than similarly-situated co-workers of different races, genders, sexes, or ethnicities. This is true even if the pay differential is based on your prior salary. Similarly, your employer can't prohibit you from discussing your salary.
- Whistleblower Claims: If you've reported illegal conduct either internally or to government agencies, you are protected from retaliation by your employer. And if your employer is defrauding the government, you can sue on behalf of the government to recover the fraudulently-obtained funds in a case called a qui tam suit.
- Wrongful Termination: State and federal law prohibit employers from terminating you for discriminatory reasons, to deprive you of earned commissions, or because you reported illegal conduct, either internally or to the government. In wrongful termination suits, you may be entitled to lost wages, emotional distress damages, and punitive damages.
- Disability Leaves: Your employer is required to reasonably accommodate your disability, including by providing leave if necessary. Claims relating to leave include failure to accommodate, wrongful termination during your leave, and failure to reinstate after your leave is over.
- Pregnancy Discrimination: Employers are prohibited from demoting or terminating you because of your pregnancy. They're also required to reasonably accommodate your pregnancy, including (depending on the circumstances) allowing you to work light duty or providing modified equipment or uniforms.
- Consumer Rights: Consumer rights abuses distort the market and deprive consumers of the right to make free and fair choices with their money. That's why our consumer protection practice stands up for those whose rights have been violated by companies that put profit over the law.
Wage and Hour Class Action Settlement $1,250,000
$1,250,000 settlement in wage and hour class action on behalf of language instructors.
Disability Discrimination Related Wrongful Termination Settlement $880,000
$880,000 settlement for disability discrimination related wrongful termination.
Wage and Hour Class Action Settlement $775,000
$775,000 settlement in wage and hour class action on behalf of security guards.
Wage, Hour and Race Discrimination Settlement $750,000
$750,000 settlement in wage and hour and race discrimination case on behalf of multiple plaintiffs.
Sexual and Racial Harassment Settlement $2,500,000
$2,500,000 settlement in sexual and racial harassment arbitration on behalf of multiple plaintiffs.
Pregnancy Discrimination Related Wrongful Termination Settlement $1,500,000
$1,500,000 settlement for pregnancy discrimination related wrongful termination.
Wage & Hour Class Action Settlement $6,800,000
$6,800,000 settlement in wage and hour class action on behalf of pharmacists.
I couldn't have asked for a better law firm or attorneys.- Alma F.
It is extremely difficult to find an attorney that is sympathetic and compassionate, while also being assertive and impervious. Julian encompasses all of those qualities.- Brittany V.
They went above and beyond what was expected. They are both compassionate, trustworthy, driven, extremely knowledgeable, and aggressive when necessary.- Sharon M.
I can't speak highly enough about Elliot and Julian. They really restored my faith in attorneys.- Mike P.
Every time I email, called, or text he was always quick to answer and that took an immense amount of stress out of the process.- Lisa R.
At King & Siegel LLP, our legal professionals understand that litigation is a new and daunting experience for most of our clients. Maybe you are afraid to speak up because of the professional consequences. Maybe you are afraid of testifying or concerned about intrusion into your personal history. We are here to guide you through the process and to take the stress off you. Do not be afraid. We have walked clients through these experiences hundreds of times and have learned that preparation, planning, and clear and honest communication with our clients lead to the strongest results. This is why we strive to be approachable and easy to talk to so that you feel comfortable coming to us whenever you need legal guidance.
The clients we serve throughout Los Angeles are not just numbers to us. We do not take our legal responsibilities lightly, no matter how simple or complicated your case might be.
We're happy to learn more about your situation. Please give us a call today at (213) 214-3757 to schedule a free case review with a lawyer at our firm.
We enforce your right to make a living free from discrimination, harassment, and wage theft. Whether you know you've been wronged or you just want to understand your rights, we provide free, 30-minute consultations. Tell us your story.